Thursday, March 15, 2007

Get me out of here...... from prisoner, cell block G.


Help.....
I am imprisoned in a small cell somewhere in the Midlands. I was betrayed utterly by my so-called friend Celia. Judas I call her. I was having an enjoyable time hanging round the hedgerows, thinking of nabbing another rabbit or perhaps a pheasant or just a nice young rat, when she called me. She called me and I, trusting her completely, came. I walked into her arms. She picked me up, stuffed me in the cat box, and drove me off, with William in the other box.
At first I thought it was just the vet. Just the vet. Just the pain of being stabbed and the horror of the surgery. But it was much much worse. She thrust me into a prison cell. With my cellmate, William, we have been locked up behind bars. We are completely and utterly shattered by the betrayal. She just walked away.....
Me and William are considering various escape plans. Perhaps we could start building a Trojan mouse out of old cat biscuits - if we hadn't eaten them all.

2 comments:

  1. You poor blokes! This is absolutely horrible!!! Cats don't belong in cells. We are free spirits and belong on the outside. How long is your sentence? Are they treating you well? Perhaps there is a lesson to be learned in all of this--can you trust humans?

    I'll do everything in my power to have you released immediately. I'll send reenforcements! I'll call out the guard! I'll declare Martial Law! HELP IS ON THE WAY!!!!

    Oscar Snuggles
    King of Tidewater
    Jonesboro, GA

    PS I hope you both bite Celia. I wouldn't speaks to her for a while, either. Make her suffer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Goergeous George & William
    I am so sorry to hear of your incarceration especialy as the weather is so good for hunting at the moment.
    You'll just have to make up for it when you get home and bring lots of presents to Celia so that she won't go and leave you again.
    Perhaps she'll have brought you something nice home when she gets back or then again perhaps not!
    With purrs and best wishes
    Elegant Emma

    ReplyDelete

Help for cats whose humans show behaviour problems.

This blog is devoted to the study of human behaviour. We cats, who live with this sometimes unpredictable and always feeble minded species, can benefit from seeing their behaviour in its proper scientific context. The study of feline dilemmas, training problems, and difficulties with humans, can only benefit all of us. All of us train our humans - to buy the right food, for instance, but many of us do not have knowledge of how to improve our training methods. The human species is obviously not as intelligent as the cat, but nevertheless can learn quite a lot - if properly managed. Topics of interest include the use of claw and order, purring as a human reward, rubbing your human up the right way, when to bite, spraying as a method of making our wishes known, ignoring the human, human harassment, human inattention and sheer human stupidity. I welcome your questions. Photos can be sent via my secretary's website, www.celiahaddon.com This blog has been chosen as one of the top 50 feline blogs by Online VetTechprogramms.org