Friday, July 26, 2024

Childless cat ladies are wonderful!


 I don't take a lot of notice when my human becomes upset, but last week I couldn't miss her distress. Some bearded git, the would-be Republican vice president in the USA, has said that "childless cat ladies" live miserable lives. 

The insult got to her. She doesn't have children because her husband couldn't. And yes, she has cats. Me, of course.

Is her life miserable? I don't think so. She misses her husband who died, but otherwise has a full emotional life. Yes, a full emotional life with me.

  • We love and care for each other.
  • We sleep together. 
  • We communicate with purrs and human "catty" talk. 
  • We spend time in the garden together.
  • I spend time in a warm cat bed near her computer supervising her work.  
  • I take a great deal of interest in what she cooks.
  • I try to clean up any food that has fallen on the kitchen floor.
  • I greet her when she comes home.
  • And I look beautiful.

She is not miserable. She is a happy cat lady and I am determined to help her stay that way, Mr JD Vance.

I hope you lose the US election

4 comments:

  1. Without getting into politics, I think "the cat ladies" are the happiest women on Earth! And they definitely make the world better! 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just to make sure I understand correctly! Is this JD Vance against cats? If he is, then I pity him! Cats rule the world, and that's how he'll lose the elections! 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too confusing for me! Why on earth would a politician make such a statement? Is he suggesting that women are worthless unless they give birth to children? Then why is there such a campaign to spay and neuter us, the cats? We are much more valuable, independent, and intelligent than most humans! Whoever this JD Vance is, he won't make it to the election! Too dumb!

    ReplyDelete

Help for cats whose humans show behaviour problems.

This blog is devoted to the study of human behaviour. We cats, who live with this sometimes unpredictable and always feeble minded species, can benefit from seeing their behaviour in its proper scientific context. The study of feline dilemmas, training problems, and difficulties with humans, can only benefit all of us. All of us train our humans - to buy the right food, for instance, but many of us do not have knowledge of how to improve our training methods. The human species is obviously not as intelligent as the cat, but nevertheless can learn quite a lot - if properly managed. Topics of interest include the use of claw and order, purring as a human reward, rubbing your human up the right way, when to bite, spraying as a method of making our wishes known, ignoring the human, human harassment, human inattention and sheer human stupidity. I welcome your questions. Photos can be sent via my secretary's website, www.celiahaddon.com This blog has been chosen as one of the top 50 feline blogs by Online VetTechprogramms.org