Friday, April 26, 2019

Human failure - my paws won't type

There will be a gap in this blog, because I cannot use my paws to type. My secretary Celia is going away and without her, I cannot blog. Her absence is extremely irritating.
However my young nephew, called George as a tribute to myself, is trying to teach himself to type. Like me he has studied human behaviour at degree level and is currently finishing his MSc thesis, Human behaviour: a meta review of current studies in feline-human interaction. He is also rewriting the thesis as a general book to help cats understand their human. The title will be A Cat's Guide to Humans: from A-Z.
In the meantime, I am silenced by lack of human fingers. Very irritating indeed. Sometimes I think it is time I passed on this blog to a younger feline.

5 comments:

  1. sum times... steppin on de key board N see in what ya came up with.... makes WAY mor sense than what peepulz rite a bout anyway :) ~~~ ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. A natural diuretic is less likely to have some of the side effects associated with pharmaceuticals which are used as diuretics for dogs.
    natural diuretic for

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nephew looks cute but you wonder with these youngsters these days! However, he seems to be responsible thou :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. George, I assume you & Celia will join young George on his book tour to show your support! When is the book going to be on the market?
    Cheers & purrs
    Chico

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Help for cats whose humans show behaviour problems.

This blog is devoted to the study of human behaviour. We cats, who live with this sometimes unpredictable and always feeble minded species, can benefit from seeing their behaviour in its proper scientific context. The study of feline dilemmas, training problems, and difficulties with humans, can only benefit all of us. All of us train our humans - to buy the right food, for instance, but many of us do not have knowledge of how to improve our training methods. The human species is obviously not as intelligent as the cat, but nevertheless can learn quite a lot - if properly managed. Topics of interest include the use of claw and order, purring as a human reward, rubbing your human up the right way, when to bite, spraying as a method of making our wishes known, ignoring the human, human harassment, human inattention and sheer human stupidity. I welcome your questions. Photos can be sent via my secretary's website, www.celiahaddon.com This blog has been chosen as one of the top 50 feline blogs by Online VetTechprogramms.org