I need urgently few suggestions on how to go incatnito! Yes, you heard me right: “in-cat-nito” in order to avoid getting to my scheduled visit to the vet. Like any other cat I purr-foundly detest these visits so I try to hide but my humans somehow manage to find me every time. So, for now I thought going incatnito around the house ….maybe something like a “faux cat” that look like a piece of décor? Or maybe I should go as a dog or bunny or something in disguise? Ugh! So much trouble but I do not want to go to the vet! That’s it! Please take a look at the photo attached and tell me if I look like a piece of décor!
Any other suggestions on how to avoid the trip to the vet are welcome!
This isn't good enough. You do not look like a pineapple. Nor are you a convincing china cat! Far too elegant. Further in-cat-nito efforts are required. I recommend the following places to hide.
- Under the bed. Humans do look there but if you squeeze further enough in at an odd angle they may miss you.
- Under the cooker if there is a gap.
- Between the washing machine and the drying machine in the utility room. You need a cap but not a big one.
- On a chair, which has been pushed under a table. This is a simple place to hide that many humans miss.
- Underneath the bedclothes. Better hope that your human doesn't sit on you by mistake.
- Back of the wardrobe behind some large boots.
- Top of the wardrobe - if your human has never seen you there before. Won't work if they already know you chill out there.