Saturday, October 11, 2014

NO privacy? Humans are invading my right to be a private feline.

 
Dear George,
I hope you can help me with a rather delicate matter. I live with two humans, who I deemed suitable around this time last year, to be my assistants. They perform quite well if I’m honest-there is always somewhere comfy and warm to sleep, I don’t go without food, and there is a fine selection of toys provided. But, I’m starting to feel like I’ve made a terrible mistake. And I hate that.
You see, the one with the longer hair keeps taking photographs of me, and publishing them online. She has them taken before I know it-me playing, me exploring, even me sleeping!!! Some of these photos are embarrassing, especially when I’m playing with cheap toys that aren’t worth rejecting just to see the look on her face, or when I’m sleeping in less than glamorous locations. She has even put up photos of me WORKING for food. These photos are being published without my consent, and I am getting really sick of it. Surely I have the exclusive rights to my own image? WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS? Do you have any advice on what I can do to stop this happening? I don’t want to leave the house altogether, as it is satisfactory apart from this constant invasion of my privacy. I enclose some of the photos she has posted to illustrate my point.
Please help George,
Yours purringly,
Len (AKA Bishop Len Brennan, President of Mingtasmia).
P.S. The photos show me sleeping on a cardboard box (it was in the sun when I jumped up!), playing with an egg box full of treats, and sitting for a reward. All humiliating, I’m sure you’ll agree

Dear Len,
I have no comfort for you. Humans are addicted to taking our photos and putting them online - Facebook, blogs, YouTube. They even invade the privacy of kittens, would you believe?
I have utterly failed to train my human out of this behaviour. And did you know that the latest craze is for photos of hamsters' bottoms? What a disgusting species they are!
Yours in deepest gloom
George.
PS. Congratulations on your elevation to a bishopric in the footsteps of the famous Father Ted bishop. You will achieve celibacy more easily than some recent bishops!

7 comments:

  1. You are adorable. I can see why your human takes so many photos. htt

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAT VictoriaOctober 14, 2014

    You are cute and you are lucky.
    Mine thinks she's an artist and paints.
    Wait to see how many portraits of mine she did - very painful!
    CAT Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are adorable! Do whatever you want and feel like.
    Some humans are untrainable.
    Just make sure you live your life as you please
    Diego

    ReplyDelete
  4. Len, you are adorable! So cute!
    Hugs
    Fluffy

    ReplyDelete
  5. BURSA SEO ‘nun Açılımı, Search Engine Optimization ‘dur.
    Türkçe olarak Arama Motoru Optimizasyonu denilmektedir. SEO Arama Motoru botlarının sitenizi tarayıp veri oluşturabilmesi için yapılan teknik bir çalışmadır. Her arama motoru farklı sıralama ve kalite kriterleri kullanmaktadır. SEO, internet sitelerinin arama sonuçlarında daha iyi bir konumda çıkması adına yapılan çalışmalardır. Bir BURSA SEO ile çalışmak sitenizin daha hızlı, kaliteli gelişmesini ve rakiplerinizden önde olmanızı sağlayacaktır.

    Teknik Eğitim - İdari Danışmanlık - Teknik Danışmanlık - Bursa

    ReplyDelete

Help for cats whose humans show behaviour problems.

This blog is devoted to the study of human behaviour. We cats, who live with this sometimes unpredictable and always feeble minded species, can benefit from seeing their behaviour in its proper scientific context. The study of feline dilemmas, training problems, and difficulties with humans, can only benefit all of us. All of us train our humans - to buy the right food, for instance, but many of us do not have knowledge of how to improve our training methods. The human species is obviously not as intelligent as the cat, but nevertheless can learn quite a lot - if properly managed. Topics of interest include the use of claw and order, purring as a human reward, rubbing your human up the right way, when to bite, spraying as a method of making our wishes known, ignoring the human, human harassment, human inattention and sheer human stupidity. I welcome your questions. Photos can be sent via my secretary's website, www.celiahaddon.com This blog has been chosen as one of the top 50 feline blogs by Online VetTechprogramms.org