Saturday, February 18, 2012

Be my Valentine and thank you all, guys.



Dear George,

I think I am a bit more spiritual and romantic lately. Why I think so? Well, you know that I’ve always prided my self for being “the cool, intellectual” cat; writing, reading and researching. But, since my recent “trial” I changed and I would like to take this opportunity to thank a few and show my gratitude!

First and foremost, I want to thank God!

Then, I want to thank Amanda, my lovely guardian angel, for giving my spine and tail’s first sign of life back. You, moggies in UK are lucky to have Amanda there. She is the Head of Health Kinesiology UK, an excellent practitioner and teacher. She can be reached by phone at 07938 851750 or by email at theshwanrooms@gmail.com or via her website at: www.subtleenergy.com – she‘s listed under Amanda Brooks. She can do wonders for both us and our human pets .

I also want to thank Dr. Cindy Kneebone and her staff at the East York Animal Clinic, a holistic pet care clinic in Toronto (www.holisticpetvet.com) for the excellent care I’ve received. Dr. Kneebone is a surgeon with a kind heart who combines traditional western medicine with alternative medicine. She gave me acupuncture, chiropractic and laser treatments along with homeopathic remedies, supplements and vitamins.

I want to thank you George and Celia for your friendship and love. I want to thank Harvey, my Brit bunny friend, Oliver, Garry and their ape for the love they sent my way.

Last, but not least, I thank my sister and my human parents for their unconditional love, support, massages and kisses

The waves of love sent my way were amazing and made me understand the miracles of prayers and the power of love.

I feel that you all can be my Valentine! Happy Valentine’s Day!

Love

Cayenne


Dear Cayenne,
I have always known there is a God. Sometimes, if I am having a particularly wonderful day in the fields surrounding my home, I can almost hear the faint sound of a purring Higher Feline Power. At the side of my sight, just out of my focus, I have sometimes seen, or thought I have seen, an angelic whisker quivering with joy. Once I thought I saw, for a second or two, a vision of two bright golden eyes - huge, far bigger than my eyes, blazing with love.

These are the moments that give me that feeling of deepest serenity, that somehow, somewhere, it all has meaning. That despite the feral kittens dying of cat flu, the elderly cats chucked out into the street to die because their owners won't pay the vet bills, or just the pain we all feel when we are ill, that in the end all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well. I just go back to my life after these experiences and go on living it ... as indeed I should.

Dr Kneebone has done you proud. I can see from the way you are tucked into that basket that you are feeling much better. However, don't get too soft about vets. They may have their uses, but we don't want to admit to that. I had a dream last night that my vet was brought into my kitchen in a very large cat carrier. She crawled out of it and lay on the kitchen table. I kneaded her from head to toe with all my claws out and she just lay there quivering with fear.

It was the best dream I have had in ages.

Love George




9 comments:

  1. Cayenne, I don't know what your problem was but I'm happy you are ok.
    You look absolutely lovely in that Valentine's basket :-)))
    Ya! I want to be your Valentine!
    Diego

    PS. Hope you gave a good bite to Dr. Kneebone even if she has a kind heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cayenne, I'm glad you are feeling better! You know that we share Dr. Kneebone, don't you? I get the ozone therapy there.
    Yes, she can be our Valentine :-)))
    Love
    Jasper

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dear Cayenne, you know that I always secretely admired you and your wit! My hat off to you, my dear friend, for your courage!
    I only have to learn from your experince and trial!
    I'm quite interested in Amanda and her work! It sounds very interesting and less invasive.
    Hugs & love
    Sir Winston

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks God you are ok Cayenne!
    And....thanks for Amanda's contact info! My human parents ...are going through a difficult situation, my brother is stressed and I'm ready to re-home! I don't know how to help them. I hope Amanda is the answer! You are right Cayenne...she looks lovely :-)))
    Love
    Minnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cayenne, com'on ma' amie! George is right! You can't trust any vet ...no matter how holistic he/she is! If your Dr. Kneebone is such a kind hearted vet ...how come that there are no cats in her photo displayed on her website?
    I checked the website and she displayed a photo with her and a big dog! Laise majeste! She claims she is the humble housekeeper of two cats...but the cats are no where in the picture! Hm!
    A bientot
    Porthos

    PS. I think I'll be either your Valentine or Amanda's!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CAT VictoriaFebruary 19, 2012

    I'm really impressed with the last events! I had no idea that Cayenne was going through a difficult time and I'm really happy that she's ok!
    I'm gald that she so gracefully shared good information that can help both us, the rulers of the world and our human servants!
    I'm so glad to learn about Amanda and her work (hope she'll help my human family) and I'm glad to learn about Dr. Kneebone and the holistic clinic. Hopefully next time I'll visit her and I won't be hiding on a shelf in the clinic office :-)
    Hugs and Happy Valentine's Day to all
    CAT Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cayenne, I'm glad you are feeling better! But....George is right; don't get a soft spot for any vet!
    Bite! Hiss! Scratch! They have to learn WHO RULES! And...we, CATS rule!
    Amanda? Well.....may be I'll give her a kiss ...since she's so much less invasive (I checked the whole website)
    Let me tell you something; after surviving on the streets ...you choose very carefully who to kiss or hiss! But...who knows, may be in the future I'll consider Dr. Kneebone as well. May be she'll give me a kiss :-)))
    Frederico

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cayenne, we are very happy that you are feeling better, it's good that you have ownership of such a comfy looking basket too. George is right about vets, use them when needed but never take your eye off them. Looks like everyone who took care of you lately, really did you proud!

    Gerry & Oliver xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tee, Beloved Oscar Snuggles HumanFebruary 26, 2012

    I loved this post!

    ReplyDelete

Help for cats whose humans show behaviour problems.

This blog is devoted to the study of human behaviour. We cats, who live with this sometimes unpredictable and always feeble minded species, can benefit from seeing their behaviour in its proper scientific context. The study of feline dilemmas, training problems, and difficulties with humans, can only benefit all of us. All of us train our humans - to buy the right food, for instance, but many of us do not have knowledge of how to improve our training methods. The human species is obviously not as intelligent as the cat, but nevertheless can learn quite a lot - if properly managed. Topics of interest include the use of claw and order, purring as a human reward, rubbing your human up the right way, when to bite, spraying as a method of making our wishes known, ignoring the human, human harassment, human inattention and sheer human stupidity. I welcome your questions. Photos can be sent via my secretary's website, www.celiahaddon.com This blog has been chosen as one of the top 50 feline blogs by Online VetTechprogramms.org